Wednesday, April 17, 2013

O...Optimum Health

The definition of optimum is something that is most favorable. Wouldn't your health fall under this? Who wouldn't favor optimum health? However, no one said it would be easy to obtain it.

After losing 11 lbs. doing the Dash diet, I am wavered a bit. I haven't stepped on the scale the past week but I am sure I have gained a lb. or two back. So, I am still plugging along remembering exactly why I need to do this! I struggle just like everyone else but the road to optimum health can be fun and interesting.

Here's to an optimum kind of day!

~Kim~

3 comments:

  1. That's the worst for me - when you've done the diet thing, lost a lot of weight and then feel it creeping back. Noooo.

    Keep at it!
    Happy A to Z blogging.
    pensuasion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've fallen off the wagon a time or two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best way to stay committed is to be accountable to someone other than yourself. Writing this blog is such a great way to do it. I've fallen off the wagon after a foot injury and need to get myself back on there!

    Cheers from Brandy at brandysbustlings.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete