Friday, April 12, 2013

J...Junk Food

Isn't junk food great? Well, it may taste good but it really wrecks havoc on our health. Look at how unhealthy America is today? Heart disease, diabetes, cancer...the list goes on and on. Everyone seems to be too busy to worry about what goes into our bodies. It's all about convenience these days. Me included. Who wants to cook when you have your food in 2 seconds at the drive through window??

However, I have experienced how bad I feel vs. how much better I felt during those 2 weeks I was on phase one of the Dash diet.How much do you think about what you are eating? Are you like me and just like the convenience of junk food instead of healthy foods?

Let's take a stand and make some changes! I know that I can do it. How about you?

~Kim~

No comments:

Post a Comment