Saturday, April 13, 2013

K...King-sized meals

I am a little behind at the moment with the A-Z challenge. But here is my K word...King-sized meals or snacks or in plain English...eating too much food at once! I have a habit of doing just that. Between eating 2 or 3 helpings at mealtime and not knowing when to stop when eating snacks, it is no wonder I am not bigger than I am right now. I also know this is not a healthy lifestyle.

So, I am going to try my best to downsize everything I eat. How about you?

~Kim~

2 comments:

  1. I'm a member of the A-Z team just checking in. Glad to see that everything is going smoothly for you during the Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very aware of my portion sizes since I started eating healthier. It is sooo important, even when you make good choices. Calories are calories!! Happy A-to-Z 2013! ~Angela, Whole Foods Living, http://www.wholefoodsliving.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete