Tuesday, April 9, 2013

H...Healthy Life

What does it mean to have a healthy life? Does it mean no drinking or smoking? Not eating fried foods? Staying away from sugar? It seems to mean something different for everyone. To me, having a healthy life is based on how I feel each day. Of course, having fibro means that I feel yucky at some point most days. However, some days are totally worse than others.

I can feel the difference when I eat a ton of sugary stuff vs. when I eat healthier foods. It is all about balance. What you eat, how much rest you get, exercise, even stress can affect how healthy one is.

What does a healthy life mean to you?

~Kim~

2 comments:

  1. Everything in balance - that's what healthy means to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So relate to this. A healthy life to me means feeling good . . . feeling happy . . . and I know if I would just eat better i would feel better and therefore feel happier! new follower here! maybe you can inspire me!

    ReplyDelete