Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I...Irritable

That's me today...irritable. Not sure why. Maybe it's because it is so gloomy out this week and I need some sun in my life. Maybe it's because I haven't done as much in my two days off that I wanted to get done. Maybe it's because I have to go back to work tomorrow and I really don't want to. Maybe it's because I messed up and have eaten too much of the bad stuff again.

Yeah, I have messed up again. Why does food have to be so darn good? Plus I have been stressed lately and that sure doesn't help much. I need to get back on the wagon and start eating my veggies again and stop with the bad stuff. I can certainly feel the difference in how I feel, too. Hopefully, this irritability I feel right now will not last.

I didn't mean for this to be a downer post but it just goes to show you that what we put into our bodies does make a difference in how we feel. Oh, and a little sun would do good, too!

Have a great 'I' day!

~Kim~

1 comment:

  1. HI Kim! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm now following via Google/Blogger. :) Yes, food makes a huge impact on how you feel. I do the same thing sometimes. My vice is sweets...then I feel crappy for days!!! Get back on the healthy road with your next meal!! :) Happy A-to-Z 2013! ~Angela, Whole Foods Living, http://www.wholefoodsliving.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete