Tuesday, April 2, 2013

B...Biggest Loser



Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be competing on the "Biggest Loser?" Has anyone seen that show? This last season is the only one that I have seen every episode from start to finish.

Am I the only one that isn't a big fan of a trainer yelling at you to get your butt moving and to kick it into higher gear? They all look amazing but not big on the way they go about it. But of course, that is my own opinion. I think I will stick to my own way of losing weight, thank you.

Would you go on the Biggest Loser if you had the chance?

~Kim~

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely would not go on the show.

    I read a newspaper article just a couple of days ago that said that people generally feel worse about being healthy, dieting, exercising and losing weight after watching The Biggest Loser. The study it quoted said that the show, because of its extremism, turns people off, making them think that losing weight is about eating nasty food and very little of it and about negative things like being screamed at, exercising so hard they are puking (which is frequently shown on the show) and other negative things involved in the show participants losing weight.

    I tend to agree. It doesn't have to be that hard or that bad. Exercise can be fun, food can taste good, and people can still lose weight.

    Anyway... no, absolutely would not be on the show.

    Love and stuff,
    Michy

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: I thought I'd let you know, the word verification CATPCHA is on for your blog. The challenge says it's easier if it's off, and that a lot of folks don't know theirs is on. Thought I'd let you know in case you didn't know--your window pops up and only half of the word verification can be seen. I had to guess to get my comment to go through. You might get more comments if you turn it off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thanks for the heads up! I wasn't aware of that.

    ReplyDelete