Wednesday, April 3, 2013

C...Cheesecake Heaven!

Yes, I realize that this is a healthy life blog. However, one can indulge every once a in a while, right?? Cheesecake is the love of my life...in food that is. My sister-in-law makes some of the best ones. On Easter a few days ago, she made this heavenly pineapple cheesecake. I was good and only took a small piece but let me tell you, I could have eaten about four pieces in one sitting. Actually, I used to have at least a couple of good sized pieces. But I am trying to be good.

I pretty much love all cheesecakes, except those that have more of a sour cream base, It has to be cream cheesey. Blueberry, strawberry, pumpkin, coconut, plain...any flavor will do. Well, except for chocolate. That is my least favorite. Go figure,

What is your favorite flavor of cheesecake? Do you indulge, just a little bit?

~Kim~

Photo Credit: Chris Birchill

No comments:

Post a Comment